Careers with CardLogix
Fast-paced, creative, and collaborative, CardLogix is not just a smart card manufacturer, but an incubator for ideas and solutions. Joining the CardLogix team means exciting assignments, high expectations, and a really satisfying work experience. CardLogix offers a myriad of opportunities, progressive challenges, and growth—all this combined with competitive salaries and benefits, and a stimulating work environment. We are looking for people who can ramp up quickly and thrive in ‘controlled chaos’, with a dedication for customer service.
To apply, e-mail CardLogix Human Resources at email@example.com. Please include the position to which you are applying in the subject line.
CardLogix is an equal opportunity employer. All enquires will be treated confidentially. Principals only. No phone calls, please.
Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer supports customer and marketing activities. As we grow, we are looking for talented professionals to join us, contributing their best creativity and hard work in a dynamic environment. Applicants must be creative and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Marketing Manager for sales, marketing, and product campaigns
- Compose and design marketing materials for print (e.g. brochures, product sheets, packaging, displays, and logos)
- Compose and design marketing materials for electronic distribution (e.g. e-mail campaigns, icons, website graphics and user interface)
- Create specification documents
- Review customer artwork for accuracy and quality
- Prepare proofs and releasing final artwork for print
- Photo retouching, color correction, and manipulation
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the quality, cost-effectiveness, and timely delivery of printed materials
- Maintain a detailed task list
- Reports to Graphics Lead
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-year of work experience with design
- College student or graduate
- Proficiency with PC's
- High proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of print/web layout and composition as well as key concepts of typography and color
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Close attention to detail
- Self-motivation, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently with little to no supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines on schedule and within budget
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other team members in varying departments
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the ability to give and receive honest and direct feedback
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their resumé and portfolio. This position is full-time, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Earnings will be determined based on level of experience.