Issue Smarter ID Cards Faster! Everything needed in a hard case.
Accelerate your deployment of smart cards with biometric digital identities for highest-security identity systems with the IDBX BIO (Biometric) RT (Retransfer Printer) for instant ID Card Issuance in a portable format. Our latest system accelerates the deployment of advanced identity systems that leverage the power of contact and contactless microprocessor smart cards with on-board biometrics (Face, Iris and Fingerprint). The IDBX bundle includes everything you need to jump start your program with the ultimate solution which includes the desktop and mobile biometric capturing capability.
Whether you are still evaluating project requirements or you are ready to deploy your pilot program, CardLogix’ out-of-the-box IDBX solution saves months of time and hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars by avoiding complicated product integrations and custom programming.
Get started today with one of our fully-integrated product bundles. Test the solution in your environment. Impress stakeholders by demonstrating full capabilities immediately. CardLogix offers flexible upgrades and custom configuration options as your project evolves and requirements change.
3 Powerful Solutions in 1 Complete Bundle
IDBX CLX solutions Includes:
- IDBX CLX Portable Biometric Enrollment, Verification (AFIS & ABIS), + Validation Solution
- CardLogix CLX Enroll Biometrics
- Face & Iris Camera [Captures the face photo, face template and Iris templates)
- FAP20 Fingerprint Capture [Can be updated to a FAP60 (DactyScan84c 10 Fingerprints Scanner (4x4x2)]
- Back Lit Signature Pad
- Hard Travel Case
- Laptop (14 or 15 in screen, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, BLE)
- Tripod for Camera to capture the face and iris
- USB Hub to accommodate all equipment
- Option: BIOSID PRO (for mobile enrollment, verification (AFIS & ABIS), and verification
- Smart Card Personalization and Issuance Kit
- Card Encoding Engine™ (CEE) Smart Card Personalization and Encoding Software Kit
- Printer options that fits into the hard case :
- Retransfer printers (Kanematsu K60 or K30) 600 DPI printer and encoder
- Optional (and not included into the hard case: Lamination Module
- Pre-Configured Contact and Contactless Smart Cards, Ready for Electronic and Graphical Personalization
- CEE WiFi Connect Kit
- Optional: Printer and lamination consumables (ribbons, rolls, laminate, overlay, clear patch lamination, etc..)
- Smart Card Validation and Biometric Identity Verification Software
Other options are available.
All bundles include multi-modal biometric capture devices and enrollment software, sophisticated smart card personalization and encoding software, re-transfer or direct to card printers, encoders and ribbons, and card validation and identity verification software. Lamination and laser modules are optional
Prices are hardware-dependent based on type of capture devices, printer (manufacturer and type) and other configurations required.
Speak to a CardLogix sales consultant today to learn more your options.