M.O.S.T. Toolz™ II SDK – Contactless Smart Cards
M.O.S.T. Toolz Kit Features
All kits come with the following test card pack:
- 3x M.O.S.T. Card® C5 68kB Winplex®Test Limited Life Cards
- 1x M.O.S.T. Card® C5 68kB Winplex®Test
- 1x M.O.S.T. Card® C5 68kB ExtendedFile sample card
Plus your choice of one the following sample card packs at no additional cost:
- 5x M.O.S.T. Card® C5 Contact 68kB Winplex®Test Limited Life Cards Pack
- 5x M.O.S.T. Card® C6 Contactless 68kB Winplex®Test Limited Life Cards Pack
- 5x M.O.S.T. Card® C7 Contact 68kB (144kB optional) Winplex®Test Limited Life Cards Pack
M.O.S.T. Toolz Kit — Product Specifications
|TEST CARDS INCLUDED||
Pack #1 (Standard)
+ Pack #2 (Your choice of one of the following)
|CARD READER PROVIDED||
Your choice of one of the following 4 readers:
|OPERATING SYSTEM SUPPORT||
About CardLogix Corporation
CardLogix is an ISO-certified smart card manufacturer, software developer, and the premier provider of smart card technology with a comprehensive line of SDKs and tools that enable easy and rapid development of high quality smart cards. Since 1998, CardLogix has supplied millions of cards and card components to over 42 countries around the world. As an expert in smart card and chip technology, card operating systems, card software, development tools, and middleware, CardLogix has continuously been at the forefront of smart card technology.
CardLogix’ mission is to make highly secure, high quality smart card systems more widely available to customers in need. CardLogix strives to make data transactions more secure, personnel and assets more protected, and to turn otherwise complex and expensive smart card systems into simpler, more cost-effective, and easier-to-develop solutions for everyone.
Trust is the primary commodity that CardLogix trades in every day. CardLogix builds and maintains customers’ confidence their products and processes, so that they can trust our cards to reliably protect personnel, sensitive data, and their most valuable assets. Starting with development software that’s flexible and easy to use to uncompromising customer support, CardLogix delivers on the promise of trust that our service inspires and our cards guarantee. Our company culture breeds initiative, commitment, and follow-through. As a global supplier and active industry participant, CardLogix understands the importance of being a responsible global business. With recycling, energy conservation, and full RoHS compliance, the company meets its goals with the environment in mind.
- Experts in smart card technology with an understanding of what it takes to get a card project from A to Z
- Commitment to ISO, ICAO, and industry conformance to ensure performance and interoperability
- Extensive partnerships with companies that offer complementary smart card infrastructure components
- Innovative products and solutions that simplify smart card development
- Cutting edge technology, sophistication and differentiated quality at a fraction of competitors’ costs
- Continuous customer support and involvement with evolving card projects
CardLogix manufactures high security and multi-functional ISO compliant smart cards, powered by CardLogix’ own operating systems. CardLogix offers easy-to-use SDKs for programmers, powerful middleware and APIs, a variety of applications software, and innovative solutions that empower end-users to develop and personalize smart cards without requiring any user-programming. The company partners with key suppliers in software, biometric capture, readers, and printers to deliver complete, leading-edge solutions. CardLogix smart card platforms provide solutions for multiple applications to markets globally, such as national, civil, voter and enterprise identity; physical and logical access cards; stored value; loyalty and rewards programs; e-purse; gaming, healthcare and other solutions that use a combination of multiple applications onto one card.