Handheld Dual Iris Camera
High Speed Dual Iris Scanner for Rugged Field Identity Applications
- ISO/IEC 19794-5/6 compliant face and iris images
- Windows 7, CE, XP & Vista and Linux OS Support
- Standard USB 2.0
- Multi-wavelength IR illumination
- LiveEye anti-Spoof detection
- Integrated microphone and speaker
- Supported by Raven™ Biometric Enrollment Software
- Seamless data transfer to the Card Encoding Engine™
|Our Price||Call for price:
+1 949 380 1312
VistaEY2H Handheld Dual Iris Camera Overview
The VistaEY2H is a high performance dual iris scanner capable of capturing each iris simultaneously. The camera is designed for handheld, high speed enrollment systems and rugged field applications, such as border control, military identification, law enforcement, and alien ID programs. The integrated visor reduces ambient light interference and provides obvious self-alignment toward the camera. VistaEY2H features multi wavelength infra-red illumination, ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant images and LiveEye anti-Spoof detection software.
Designed for Rapid Image Acquisition and High Security Applications
The VistaEY2H is designed for high security applications that demand instant, in-the-field biometric authentication and verification. The camera can be handheld or easily mounted to a tripod, while the integrated visor provides apparent self-alignment for fast and reliable image capture. Tri-color RGB LED indicators also provide unique auto-acquisition capabilities. VistaEY2H includes integrated LiveEye anti-Spoof detection software to reliably detect living tissue, thereby eliminating biometric fraud.
For the highest security, load your biometric data onto a CardLogix smart card, like the M.O.S.T Card® or Credentsys® Card, for applications that require multi-factor authentication and secure data storage.
Compliant with the Highest of Industry Standards
The VistaEY2H leverages state-of-the-art digital imaging technology, based on Vista Imaging's powerful & proven ViCAM®III Digital Imaging Engine, to support superior face and iris images that meet the highest of industry standards. The camera features multi wavelength infra-red illumination to optimize iris image capture. The iris scanner includes a top of the line high resolution CMOS sensor for ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant iris images every capture.
Seamless Data Enrollment and Transfer for Instant Smart Card Personalization
The VistaEY2H is powered by Corvus Integration's Raven™ Software for unlimited biometric enrollment and biometric matching capabilities. The data is seamlessly transferred from Raven software to the Card Encoding Engine™ Card Personalization Software for immediate in-line chip encoding onto a smart card. Combining smart card technology with biometrics provides the strongest verification and authentication of the cardholder's identity, protects data privacy, and prevents fraudulent tampering of data.
Seamlessly transfer your biometric data to the Card Encoding Engine™ from CardLogix for the fastest and easiest in-line personalization of smart cards -
VistaEY2H is a safe, ROHS compliant biometric device that meets international Eye Safety Requirements. The integrated visor prevents subjects from getting too close, protecting the subject's eyes from near infra red emissions.
- Vista Imaging's powerful and proven ViCAM®III Digital Imaging Engine
- ISO/IEC 19794-6 and VGA compliant images
- LiveEye Anti-Spoof Detection to verify presence of living organic tissue
- Multimodal operating system support
- Tri-color RGB LED indicators for easy, auto-acquisition
- Meets International Eye Safety Requirements
- Integrated visor for reliable and accurate images
- High resolution optics and image sensor
- Integrated microphone and speaker with USB input/output audio capabilities
- Full-featured and proven SDK for quick and easy integration with custom applications
- Compact and lightweight for easy mobility
- Easy mounting to tripods with integrated tripod mount
- Supported by Corvus' Raven™ software
- Idblox™ certified
|Windows signed drivers||
|Supported operating systems||