Unused, Unopened Items
If you have purchased an item by mistake or if you are not 100% satisfied with your order for any reason, you may return it within 30 days of receipt with a 25% restocking fee provided that the following conditions are met:
- Product must be unopened and unused
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped back to CardLogix freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to CardLogix)
- Third-party shipping charges (e.g., FedEx, UPS, etc.) are non-refundable
- Please contact CardLogix with any pre-sale software questions
- A Return Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) number must be provided for any returns
Used, Opened Items and Special Orders
We are unable to accept the return of the following items:
- Used cards unless pre-authorized by CardLogix
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits.
- Special order items
- Software unless pre-authorized by CardLogix
- Custom-printed or custom-programmed products
- Non-stocked items (return policies vary)
Defective Merchandise (MOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the box, please contact your CardLogix Account Manager to arrange for a return material authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.