Applet Development Kit for Oracle Java Card™
The Applet Development Kit for Oracle Java Card™ offers a complete set of tools that allows you to develop, integrate, test and customize Java Card™ applications quickly and effectively.
Designed for multi-application and high security based smart card systems, the Oracle JAVA CARD OS Edition 2 product, built on the award winning microprocessor Infineon SLE78 chip, is the latest Javacard ™ platform from Infineon.
Some of the key features of the kit include a premium Omnikey® dual interface card reader, three of our dual interface sample cards, product datasheets, sample applets and the soware development kit that allows you to develop cards for contact and contactless enviroments where no additional software is necessary.
Through sophisticated on-card file management and its enhanced data security, the Java Card™ applet development kit is a great starter package for developing applications such as ePassport, Payment, Driver’s License, Logical Access, Physical Access, National ID, Transport, Ticketing and more!
Included in the Evaluation Kit:
- 3x Oracle Java Card ™ OS Edition 2 sample cards with Dual Interface powered by Infineon SLE78 chips
- 1x HID Global Omnikey® 5422 Contact & Contactless Reader
- 1x USB stick containing the Software Development Kit
- Supporting Documents
Included on the USB drive:
- Datasheet of Oracle Java Operating System
- Omnikey Reader Drivers
- Card Reader Utilities
- HID Global Omnikey® 5422 Datasheet
- Presentation overview of Universal JCard
- Web links to Technical Forum & Resources
- Common API Document (Java Card 3.0.1 Specification)
- GlobalPlatform v2.2.1 Specification
- Infineon Java Card ™ IDE
- Example applets and getting started video