- 100 x Blank White PVC Atmel Chip Cards
- Atmel AT24C02C Chip
- 2Kb Serial EEPROM
- I²C (2-wire) Serial Interface
- 1 Block of 256 x 8
- In Stock and Available Immediately
- Custom Card Options Available
Atmel AT24C02C Memory Smart Card 2K Bits
Unique combination of capabilities that cannot be found in any other memory solution. These features include byte-write alterability, nonvolatile data storage, 1 million cycles of write endurance, very low power supply voltage operation, 100 year data retention, low pin-count packages, low cost of ownership, and extremely low active and standby currents.
I 2C-compatible — (2-wire) Simple interface, yet the most popular choice for various microcontroller, microprocessor, and system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions. I2 C devices support cascading of up to eight Serial EEPROMs on the same bus and offer varying types of write protection.
High performance — Atmel Serial EEPROM devices offer low active and standby currents yet operate at fast clock frequencies and offer fast write cycle times
Write Protection — The AT24C02C utilizes a hardware data protection scheme that allows the user to write protect the entire memory contents when the WP pin is at VCC (or a valid VIH). No write protection will be set if the WP pin is at GND or left floating.
- Voltage operating range: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Peak write current 3 mA at 5.0 V
- Maximum read current 1 mA at 5.0 V
- Standby current 10 μA typical
- Industry standard two wire bus protocol
- I²C™ compatible ISO7816
- 8-byte page or 8-byte write mode available
- 5 ms max write cycle time
- Includes 100 kHz (2.7 V) and 400 kHz (5.0 V) Compatibility
- Filtered inputs for noise suppression
- Power on/off data protection circuitry
- Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Endurance: 1,000,000 E/W cycles guaranteed
- Electrostatic discharge protection > 4,000 V
- Data retention > 100 years
- Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
- Manufacturer: Atmel Corporation (Microchip)
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel® provides the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Atmel Corporation 1600 Technology Drive, San Jose, CA 95110
USA T: (+1)(408) 441.0311 F: (+1)(408) 436.4200 | www.atmel.com