- Authorized for TWIC
- IP65 Certified
- FIPS-201 compliant fingerprint scanner
- Optional Smart card reader (contact/contactless) module
- Optional Security Access Modules (SAM) slot
The CE3000 Series handheld provides you with the ultimate in flexibility, tailored fit to meet your needs while maintaining the highest industry standards and requirements.
DAP mobile computers improve data collection, processing and transmission in numerous industries, including first responders, utilities, field service, identity management, transportation, and logistics.
- Convenient compliance with the Final Reader Rule: Typical orders ship in less than 4 weeks and are delivered for immediate deployment begin TWIC verifications within 5-minutes.
- Ease of use: HID Global’s pivCLASS software provides a best-in-class user interface for TWIC verification, reducing training requirements.
- Capable of reading multiple credential types: Verifies TWIC, PIV, PIV-I, CAC and FRAC credentials, based on the selected TWIC Authentication mode.
- TWIC Cancelled Card List (CCL) checking: Can be configured for hourly or daily imports of the CCL to verify if the cardholder’s FASC-N has been cancelled.
- Authorized for TWIC: Shortlisted by the TSA as an approved portable TWIC reader for their Qualified Technology List (QTL) prior to the Final Reader Rule mandate.
- Modular security components: FIPS-201 fingerprint sensor, contact and contactless Smart Card reader, magnetic stripe reader, 1D/2D imager, and IP65 sealed.
- PAC system integration: Can be configured to register TWICs into a PACS database.
- Encryption and security: Utilizes an embedded server proxy for SHA2 encrypted imports of the CCL, computing the MD5 hash of the list itself against the MD5 hash downloaded from the TWIC CCL website.
Flexible Payment Options for Service
JPW offers several different maintenance options for the entire DAP product line to fit your organization’s most unique requirements.
- Comprehensive Service Contracts through JPW TotalCare
- Fixed Rate Service Plans
- Time & Material