- Infineon SLE 77 SOLIDFLASH™
- Dual-Interface contact and contactless
- Built on Java Card 2.2.1 Platform
- GlobalPlatform 2.1.1
- 40K Byte Memory capacity
- Random / CheckSum / Signature / ECC
- DES / RSA / ECC / MD5 / SHA-1
JCOS Java Card 40K Dual-Interface
Combining the advantages of flash with Infineon’s unique high security expertise!
Flexibility in Development leads to:
• Fast prototyping and learning cycles through immediate availability of hardware samples
• Improved time-to-market
Security Concept of SOLID FLASH™ Architectural Security:
• Memory encryption
• Memory management
• Fault detection
• Secure mask transfer
• Secure download
• Locking mechanism
Infineon’s Flash-based products have been used in many critical Automotive applications (e.g. Airbag, Braking) for years. Combining this experience with its high security expertise, Infineon developed the SOLID FLASH™ concept, which offers the required reliability and security needed even for high security Smart Card applications like Payment, Government ID, Transport, Pay-TV and high-end Mobile Communication.
• Transport and ticketing, granting pre-paid access to a transport system like the metro and bus lines of a city.
• Electronic passports (E-Passport) and identity cards.
• Secure information storage, like health records (EMR), or health insurance cards. • Loyalty programs, like the ―Frequent Flyer – points awarded by airlines. Points are added and deleted from the card memory in accordance with program rules. The total value of these points may be quite high and they must be protected against improper alteration in the same way that currency value is protected.
|Infineon Platform||SLE 77CLFX2400P|
|Platform||JavaCard Ver.: 2.2.1
GlobalPlatform Ver.: 2.1.1
|Ambient Temperature min max||-25.0 °C 85.0 °C|
Cipher: DES / RSA / ECC / MD5 / SHA-1
|CPU||16-bit Security Cryptocontroller|
|Certifications||Common criteria EAL5+ high, EMVCo|
|Interfaces||ISO 7816, ISO 14443|
|Leading Technologies||SOLID FLASH™|
|Typical applications||EMV DDA, EMV CDA, ePurse, Loyalty, Global Platform / Java|