Green Bit DactyID20_SC Fingerprint Scanner & Smart Card Reader
- DactyID20_SC integrates a contact smartcard reader in a small footprint and low power consumption guarantee for matchless mobility and portability.
- FBI/PIV certified guarantees image conformance according to FBI and ISO standards.
- Built-In HW-based Fake Finger Detection to significantly increase security for all unattended applications. Resist spoofing attacks with all known materials.
- DactyID20_SC becomes the best choice whenever a standard compliant, compact, versatile and high quality Live-scanner is needed. Moreover the DactyID20_SC supports, besides Windows, Android and Linux Operating
MULTISCAN SDK FEATURES:
- Various API and sample codes for application development.
AUTOMATIC FORMAT CLIPPING:
- Generation of any required image size according to application requirements.
AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP:
- Sensing of finger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality. Quality thresholds for images can be set through the Multiscan SDK.
ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINTS:
- Elimination of latent prints originating from recent scans.
ELIMINATION OF DIRT:
- Image is always crisp, clear and well contrasted.
AUTOMATIC IMAGE ROTATION:
- Correct rotation of a ﬁngerprint image in accordance with application demands.
- FBI certified WSQ compression
- JPEG and JPEG2000
IMAGE QUALITY CHECKING:
- Image quality assessment according to NISTIR7151 standard
|Active scanning window||0,8″ x 0,7″- single flat finger|
|Image resolution & quality||FBI/PIV certified at 500 dpi, 8-bit|
|Interface||2.0 (power and data)|
|Quality and formats||ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation|
|Supported operating systems||Microsoft Windows up to Win 10 in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration, Linux Ubuntu and Fedora distributions in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration, Android|
|Fake finger detection||HW based to guarantee highest efficiency|
|Temperature||Storage: from -20°C to +60°C – Operating: from 0°C to +50°C|
|Humidity||From 10 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||50 x 68 x 43 mm|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, PIV|
|Standards||FAP 20, ISO 7816 & EMV 2000 level 1|
|Protocols||T=0, T=1, 2-wire: SLE 4432/42 (S=10), 3-wire: SLE4418/28(S=9), IC (S=8)|
|Smartcard detection||Movement detection with auto power-off. Automatic detection of smart card type. Short circuit and thermal protection|
|Card size||ID-1 (full-size), CR80|
|Interface speed||420 kbps (when supported by card)|
|Clock frequency||Fixed at 4.8Mhz|
|Supported card types||5v, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A,B and C|
|Power to smart card||60mA|
|Status indicator||Color LED|
|Compliance certification||Microsoft WHQL EMV 2000 LEVEL 1, ISO|