Issue Smarter ID Cards Faster! Everything needed in a hard case.
Accelerate your deployment of smart cards with digital identities for highest-security identity systems with the IDBX ID Card Issuance portable solution. Our latest system accelerates the deployment of advanced identity systems that leverage the power of contact and contactless microprocessor smart cards with the ability to take a picture and signature for all enrollees. The IDBX bundle includes everything you need to jump start your program with the ultimate solution which includes a computer, Direct To Card (DTC) card printer, camera, signature pad and software to be able to issue cards instantly.
Whether you are still evaluating project requirements or you are ready to deploy your pilot program, CardLogix’ out-of-the-box IDBX solution saves months of time and hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars by avoiding complicated product integrations and custom programming.
Get started today with one of our fully-integrated product bundles. Test the solution in your environment. Impress stakeholders by demonstrating full capabilities immediately. CardLogix offers flexible upgrades and custom configuration options as your project evolves and requirements change.
2 Powerful Solutions in 1 Complete Bundle
IDBX CLX solutions Includes:
- IDBX CLX Portable Enrollment (pictures and signature)
- CardLogix CLX Enroll Standard
- Face Camera
- Back Lit Signature Pad
- Hard Travel Case
- 14 in Laptop
- Tripod for Camera
- USB-Powered Hub
- Option: BIOSID PRO (for mobile enrollment, verification (AFIS & ABIS), and verification
- Smart Card Personalization and Issuance Kit
- Card Encoding Engine™ (CEE) Smart Card Personalization and Encoding Software Kit
- Printer options that fits into the hard case :
- Direct to Card printers (Matica, Evolis, DASCOM) dual sided 300 DPI printer and encoder
- Optional (and not included into the hard case: Lamination Module (Matica, Evolis, DASCOM)
- Pre-Configured Contact and Contactless Smart Cards, Ready for Electronic and Graphical Personalization
- CEE WiFi Connect Kit
- Optional: Ribbons (for the printer selected)
- Optional: Clear Patch Lamination Rolls if lamination module has been selected
Other options are available.
The IDBX BIO DTC includes a multi-modal (Iris, Face and Fingerprint) biometric enrollment capability systems which includes the enrollment software, sophisticated smart card personalization and encoding software, direct to card printers, encoders and ribbons, and card validation and identity verification software. Lamination and laser modules are optional
Prices are hardware-dependent based on type of capture devices, printer (manufacturer and type) and other configurations required.
Speak to a CardLogix sales consultant today to learn more your options.