The small and compact SCM SCR335 USB smart card reader is ISO 7816 compliant and reads and writes on all smart cards in ID-1 card format.
The SCR335 is an extension to the SCRx31 product family combining the flexibility and ease of use of the CHIPDRIVE® micro product and SCM’s interface technology. Together, these features provide SCM with an unique ability to offer high performance at a very competitive price.
Compatible with all major industry standards including PC/SC, CT-API as well as CCID, the SCR335 is suitablefor a wide range of applications (e.g. home banking, network security, secure logon, email encryption, loyalty, e-couponing, gaming) where performance and price are required.
The reader has backside mounting holes which makes it suitable for the integration into various housings. Its on-board flash allows seamless in-field firmware updates.
The SCR335 offers the best price/performance ratio in the market.
- PC/SC certified
- High performance
- Support of T=0,T=1, such as Java Card, MOST Card, ACOS3 and ACOS6 as well as all major memory cards available on the market
- Fully tested and compliant with all major Smart Cards in the market
The SCM Microsystems Advantage
SCM Microsystems brings over a decade of experience in ASIC and Smart Card Reader development to this unique product, including:
- More than 60 patents
- Support for all current and emerging international standards
- Customer base of global, top tier PC OEMs, systems integrators and Smart Card industry leaders
- Industry endorsed SmartOS™ middleware
- Direct significant long-term relationships with all leading Smart Card manufacturers and application providers
- High quality mass production capability
SCM SCR335 Product Information Sheet