- READY TO USE – Driver support for all major PC operating systems
- SUPPORTS ALL APPLICATIONS – Supports all major smart card ICs and technologies in just one device
- FAST – Transaction time optimized for maximum end-user acceptance
- CONVENIENT – Ultra-compact and robust design streamlined for mobile operation
- SMARTOS™ POWERED
Identiv uTrust 2700 F USB Contact Smart Card Reader
The Identiv uTrust 2700 F is the ideal PC-Linked USB contact smart card reader for a huge variety of applications. Providing full compliance with all major industry standards such as ISO/IEC 7816, USB CCID, PC/SC, and Microsoft WHQL the uTrust 2700 F seamlessly works with virtually all contact smart cards and PC operating systems.
The full support and compliance to EMV 2008 and GSA FIPS 201 expand the use to very specific use applications requiring additional security and data protection.
It represents the perfect mix between modern stylish design, ergonomic handling and a compact foot print.
The extended card data transmission rate of up to 600kBit/s with the support of TA1=97 enables shortest possible transaction times for maximum end user convenience.
The Identiv specific SmartOS™ featuring a secure in-field firmware update to ensure a future proof investment.
The end user experiences convenience, transaction time efficiency, security and reliability for use applications like network log-in, Windows authentication & Single Sign-On (SSO), banking and cashless payment applications as well as high security use cases for federal governments.
CAC and PIV-approved uTrust 2700 F is a contact PC-linked USB smart card reader that is application-ready and supports all major smart card ICs and technology.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 in|
Ready-to-use, CAC and PIV-approved.
This compact reader features driver support for all major PC operating systems.
- Easy, complete support of all major contact smart cards
- Convenient, fast transaction times, security, and reliability
Full Compliance, Full Support
- ISO/IEC 7816
- USB CCID
- Microsoft WHQL
- EMV 2011
- GSA FIPS 201
How Will You Use It Today?
- Electronic ID
- Social security
- Loyalty programs and e-couponing
- Secure network logon
- Online shopping and gaming
A Variety of Uses
- Network log-in
- Windows authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Banking and cashless payment
- High-security federal government apps