• User-friendly handheld terminal for identity checks
• Meets all international standards
• Reads all smart card based on contact/contactless chips
• Integrated connectivity: Bluetooth®, WiFi™, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
• FBI PIV IQS compliant fingerprint optical sensor
MorphoCheck™ is a portable, handheld terminal, intended for government security forces (border control, custom officers, PIV, TWIC). It allows them to check biometric ID credentials, anywhere in the country. For this purpose, it is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and various document readers: 2D barcode, contact and contactless smart cards, and machine readable zone (MRZ) of passports.
The MorphoCheck handheld terminal can be used directly in the field, without any additional infrastructure. It is based on Morpho fingerprint encoding and matching algorithms, the most powerful on the market according to independent testing. MorphoCheck can authenticate all types of identity documents quickly and easily.