NXP JCOP3 J2H145 Java Card 3.0.4 (100 Card Pack)
30 in stock
30 in stock
The J2H145 JCOP3 Java Card was developed by NXP and is an implementation of the Java Card 3.0.4 classic edition and GlobalPlatform Card Specification 2.2.1. It has up to 144K EEPROM available for user memory.
The J2H145 is built on the SmartMX2 P60 family and follows on the proven reliability and interoperability of the preceding SmartMX family members with a further optimized feature set. It introduces our IntegralSecurity™ architecture with over 100 security features as well as combining powerful co-processors for the highest levels of performance. SmartMX2 provides a new level of RF excellence to support contactless and Dual Interface solutions. Coming with a Common Criteria EAL 6+ certificate for the majority of family members, customers can rely on an unprecedented level of security provided with this new secure microcontroller platform.
The J2H145 card is NXP’s high-security system solution for high-performance smart chip card products and supports Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for digital signature and Secure Channel Protocol 03 (SCP03). It is ideally suited for multi-application markets such as banking and finance such as EMV, passport (ICAO), mobile communications, public transportation, access control access and network access.
Java Card technology provides a secure environment for applications that run on smart cards and other trusted devices with very limited memory and processing capabilities. Multiple applications can be deployed on a single card, and new ones can be added to it even after it has been issued to the end user. As in Java, this is accomplished using the combination of a virtual machine (the Java Card Virtual Machine), and a well-defined runtime library, which largely abstracts the applet from differences between smart cards. Portability remains mitigated by issues of memory size, performance, and runtime support (e.g. for communication protocols or cryptographic algorithms).
The NXP J2H145 JCOP3 card is an upgraded version of J2E145 chip, it is backward compatible with J2A080, JCOP21-72K (JCOP21-72K chip has been discontinued) chip card, can be initialized according to the specific needs of customers, and change the ATR value, the chip’s Initialize the T=0 or T=1 value.
Cards ship configured with default Global Platform keys, T=1, SCP02 and the following ATR: 3B F8 13 00 00 81 31 FE 45 4A 43 4F 50 76 32 34 31 B7
Please contact us if you a need custom configuration.
CardLogix offers the J2H145 in PVC, ABS, PET, and composite cards with options like magnetic stripe, SAM and SIM cards with many security and printing graphics features.
|Dimensions||3.375 × 2.125 × 3.25 in|
- IntegralSecurity architecture with more than 100 security features for attack protection
- Innovative security hardware features like Physical Unclonable Function (PUF)
- Family concept providing outstanding memory options up to 586 KB ROM, 144 KB EEPROM and 11 KB RAM
- High-performance SmartMX2 CPU with enhanced 8 to 32-bit application instruction set
- Power-efficient, high-speed crypto coprocessors for RSA/ECC and DES/AES
- Certified crypto library with a complete and modular set of efficient and hardened cryptographic algorithms
- Supports MIFARE® DESFire, MIFARE Plus®. and MIFARE Classic® for applications convergence
- MIFARE FleX® Framework
- Common Criteria EAL 6+ certified (EAL 5+ for products supporting MIFARE), EMVCo approval and other national certification schemes
- Significant increases in controller and crypto performance
- Further extended CPU instructions for Java and C code
- Comprehensive hardware support for efficient and secure OS implementation
- Highest transaction and personalization speed
- Excellent power efficiency
- New-generation Fame2 crypto coprocessor for RSA/ECC
- New-generation Symmetric Block Cipher (SBC) crypto coprocessor for DES/AES
- Advanced 90 nm CMOS technology
• Financial applications, like Credit/Debit ones, stored value purse, or electronic commerce, among others.
• Transport and ticketing, granting pre-paid access to a transport system like the metro and bus lines of a city.
• Telephony, through the subscriber identification module (SIM) for digital mobile telephones. • Personal identification, for granting access to secured sites or providing identification credentials to participants of an event.
• Electronic passports (E-Passport) and identity cards.
• Secure information storage, like health records (EMR), or health insurance cards. • Loyalty programs, like the ―Frequent Flyer – points awarded by airlines. Points are added and deleted from the card memory in accordance with program rules. The total value of these points may be quite high and they must be protected against improper alteration in the same way that currency value is protected.
|Java Card version||3.0.4 Classic|
|Global Platform version||2.2.1|
|Security evaluation and certificates|| Common criteria CC EAL6+
EMVCo (VISA, CAST)
|Security||– RSA up to 4096-bit key generation
– AES encryption and decryption up to 256-bit
– SHA1/SHA224/SHA256/SHA512 hash algorithm
– 3DES (ECB,CBC) encryption and decryption 112/168-bit
– ECDSA up to 521-bit
– True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
– SPA, DPA, Timing Analysis and Fault Induction protection
|EEPROM: 144 KB||Data retention time: 25 years minimum
Endurance: 500000 cycles minimum
|Support of major Public Key Cryptography (PKC) systems such as RSA, Elgamel,
DSS, Diffie-Hellman, Guillou-Quisquater, Fiat-Shamir and Elliptic Curves
|Enhanced high-performance secured Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) coprocessor
(RSA, ECC) Fame2
Enhanced high-performance secured hardware support for symmetric block cipher (SBC) algorithms
|ISO/IEC 7816 contact interface||
|Communication Protocol||Contact interface supports T=1 and T=0*|
|Secure Channel Protocol:||SCP01, SCP02 (Default), SCP03|
|Part Numbers||Model: J2H145|
|Secure Smart Card Controller||SmartMX2 p60 (P60C144)|