The Thales Gemalto AT10K is the latest in the Document Reader product line. It inspect, authenticate or capture data from electronic travel and identity documents quickly and reliably with the Gemalto Document Reader AT10K.
Designed for use in demanding border management scenarios, it also serves banking, hospitality, travel and any other industries where you need accurate and reliable document and ID verification and reading. The design of the Gemalto AT10K is based on detailed and exhaustive analysis of field experience and numerous deployed projects. With a new “landing lights” LED feedback arrangement and document hold down clip it naturally encourages the correct placement and use of the reader, regardless if the user is left or right handed, maximizing first time read rate for faster customer processing.
Comprehensive Software Features
• Uses the same API interface as other Gemalto document readers using Gemalto Document Reader SDK
• Flexible software interface allows host application to select which illumination sources to use, image type, image compression, photo extraction, reflection or ambient light elimination, color enhancement, which data groups to read, etc.
• Simple high level API for quick program development or detailed low level API for fine control of all reader functions. SDK provides full configuration API
• Contactless IC reading for ePassports (LDS 1.7 & 1.8) including basic access control (BAC), passive/active authentication (PA/AA), Chip Authentication (CA), Terminal Authentication (TA), extended access control (EAC v1/v2), supplementary access control (SAC) and PACE-CAM are supported. The SDK provides writing capability using APDUs
• Contactless IC reading for eDL & iDL (electronic driving licenses) up to DG14 including basic access control (BAP v1), Password Authenticated Connection Establishment (PACE), passive/active authentication (PA/AA), Chip Authentication (CA), Terminal Authentication (TA), supplementary access control (SAC) and extended access control (EAC v1) are supported
• Full SDK including DLLs, code examples, utilities and demonstration programs. Can be used with Visual C++®, Java® and Microsoft® .NET Framework for Visual Basic® .NET and Visual C#® Reading Capability
The Gemalto Document Reader AT10K reads the following documents:
• ICAO compliant documents in near infrared (IR) per ICAO 9303 specification
• One line Driving Licenses in near infrared (IR) per ISO18013 part 2 specification
• 1D barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, 2 of 5 industrial, Code 128, Code 39, EAN-8 and EAN-13)
• 2D barcodes used on BCBP and other documents (PDF 417, QR Code®, DataMatrix™ and Aztec formats) from paper documents and many mobile devices
The reader illuminates documents in multiple wavelengths:
• Near IR B900: 880nm, +/-5%
• White visible: 430-700nm
• Ultraviolet (UVA): 365nm