A Purchase Secure Access Module (PSAM) card is a terminal security control module that ensures data security in an offline state. It is mainly used in commercial POS, pay-per-view terminals, direct-connected terminals, etc. It has security control management functions and supports multi-level card issuance mechanism. It is suitable for multi-application environments. It complies with the “China Financial Integrated Circuit (IC Card) PSAM Card Specification”, including ordinary PSAM card and high-speed PSAM card.
Purchase Secure Access Modules are mainly used in commercial POS, network terminal, direct connection terminal and other devices. It has security control management function and supports multi-level card issuance mechanism, which is suitable for multi-application environments.
A PSAM provides a method, system and PSAM (Purchase Secure Access Module) card for updating an encryption key of a smart card, wherein the method comprises: according to the updated consumption encryption key root encryption key of a payment system, the PSAM card keeps synchronization of the consumption encryption key root encryption key in the PSAM card and the updated consumption encryption key root encryption key of the payment system; and a user smart card updates a consumption encryption key sub key in the user smart card according to the consumption encryption key root encryption key after synchronization in the PSAM card when the user smart card and the PSAM card are communicating. By adopting the scheme of the invention, the consumption encryption key sub key of an electronic wallet is easy to update and the update success ratio is high.
PSAM cards are used public transport bus, gas machine, and fuel filling machine. Usually psam card customization will be customized according to specific application and technical requirements, such as application scenarios: tax control, identification, port inspection, bus, subway, tanker, gas engine, bank, electricity meter, self-service equipment. Technical requirements refer to security levels, encryption methods, rates, interfaces, etc.
PSAM card has the following features:
- Support one card and many applications, each application is independent of each other (multi application, firewall function).
- Support a variety of file types including binary files, fixed long record files, long record files, circular files, and wallet files.
- Support a variety of security access methods and permissions (authentication and password protection).
- Support the Single DES and Triple DES algorithms approved by the people’s Bank of China.
- Contact interface conforms to the PPS protocol and supports a variety of rate selection.
- Support a variety of capacity options Select 2K, 8K bytes of EEPROM space.
- PSAM card is embedded in all kinds of terminal equipment to provide IC card level security protection.