- Complete Instant Issuance Biometric ID Card Solution
- Convenient Bundles Available Immediately Off-The-Shelf
- Multi-Modal Biometrics: Face, Iris, Fingerprints, Signature
- High-Security Contact/Contactless Smart Cards with Biometrics
- Hassle-Free, Pre-Configured, No User Programming Required
- Sophisticated Biometric and Demographic Enrollment Software
- Advanced Smart Card Personalization Software
- 600 DPI Retransfer Printer, Encoder and Lamination
- Card Validation and Biometric Identity Verification Software
- Custom Configurations with In-the-Field Upgrade Options
IDBX™ Inline Biometric ID Card Issuance
Issue Smarter ID Cards Faster
The IDBX Inline Biometric ID Card Issuance Solution accelerates the deployment of advanced identity systems that leverage the power of contact and contactless microprocessor smart cards with on-board biometrics. The IDBX bundle includes everything you need to jump start your program.
Whether you are still evaluating project requirements or you are ready to deploy your pilot program, CardLogix’ off-the-shelf IDBX solution saves months of time and hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars by avoiding complicated product integrations and custom programming.
Get started today with one of our fully-integrated product bundles. Test the solution in your environment. Impress stakeholders by demonstrating full capabilities immediately. CardLogix offers flexible upgrades and custom configuration options as your project evolves and requirements change.
3 Powerful Solutions in 1 Comprehensive Bundle
IDBX Complete Includes:
- Complete Enrollment Kit for Capturing Biometrics + Demographics
- FbF® BioEnroll Software
- Face Camera + Dual Iris Scanner
- 10 Fingerprints Scanner (4x4x2)
- Back Lit Signature Pad
- ID Document Scanner
- Hard Travel Case
- 14 in Laptop
- Heavy-Duty Tripod
- Portable Power Pack
- 7 Port USB-Powered Hub
- Smart Card Personalization and Issuance Kit
- Card Encoding Engine™ (CEE) Smart Card Personalization and Encoding Software Kit
- Matica XID 8600 Dual-Sided 600 DPI Printer and Encoder with Lamination Module
- Pre-Configured Contact and Contactless Smart Cards, Ready for Electronic and Graphical Personalization
- CEE WiFi Connect Kit
- YMCK Ribbons
- Clear Patch Lamination Rolls
- Smart Card Validation and Biometric Identity Verification Software
- FastCheck™ for Windows
For Smart Card Validation, Onscreen Display of Cardholder Data and Identity Verification
- FastCheck™ for Android
For Mobile Smart Card Validation and Onscreen Display of Cardholder Data
- Biometric Matching Licenses, Renewed Annually
- FastCheck™ for Windows
Other options are available.
All bundles include multi-modal biometric capture devices and enrollment software, sophisticated smart card personalization and encoding software, re-transfer card printers+encoders with ribbons, and card validation and identity verification software.
Prices range from 10,999 to 19,999 USD and vary based on the type of capture devices, re-transfer printer and other configurations required.
Speak to a CardLogix sales consultant today to learn more your options.
Biometric Smart Cards
CardLogix Biometric Smart Cards leverage SE (Secure Element) chip technology powered by an advanced operating system that store and reliably protect subject biometric templates and images. The smart card performs AES-encrypted, challenge-response authentication to validate any application before allowing access to the files and decrypting the data from within the chip.
Why Smart Cards with Biometrics?
- More Secure. Unlike a centralized cloud-hosted database, the trusted silicon microprocessor chip (Secure Element) is both tamper-proof and hacker-proof. Cardholder biometrics are safely stored and protected by a sophisticated smart card operating system.
- Stronger Authentication. Multi-Factor Authentication (what you have, what you know, and what you are), is surpassed with in-chip biometrics that bind the cardholder to his or her credential. Digital authentication also ensures that all devices are vetted before authorizing communication exchanges.
- Any Location. Live 1:1 biometric matching and identity verification, whereby a live capture is compared against the biometric template in the chip, can occur from any location. Because the biometric data is stored in the smart card chip, the application does not need to connect to the internet or to a local network to verify identity.
- Privacy. By storing the cardholder’s biometric data in his or her own smart card chip, the individual does not need to worry about the information being shared across a large central network, which is significantly more vulnerable to hackers. Advanced safeguards within the chip ensure that sensitive biometric data stays safe and not revealed to unauthorized parties.