- Mobile Biometric Identity Verification + Mobile Enrollment
- IP67 Rugged Handheld Device with Lightweight Feel
- Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof, Drop-Resistant
- WiFi, GSM Cellular Services, and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Multi-Modal Biometrics: Fingerprints, Iris, Faceprint, Signature
- Onboard Smart Card Encryption for Secured Biometrics Storage
- Multi-Factor Authentication with 1:1 Biometric Matching
- Digital Display of Cardholder Information
- Write to Smart Card Directly or Send to Remote Location
- Features Contact & Contactless M.O.S.T. Card® Smart Cards
- idblox® Compliant for Seamless Connectivity to idblox Products
- Standard and Custom Versions Available
BIOSID™ Mobile Identity Solutions
BIOSID Mobile Identity Solutions by CardLogix is a family of rugged, IP67-rated handheld terminals with robust software featuring smart card read and write functions, multi-modal biometric capture, and a simple, user-friendly interface with enrollment input.
The series includes BIOSID Enroll and BIOSID Verify which can be purchased separately or combined on a single tablet. Each solution is fully customizable.
BIOSID Enroll enables the instant capture of multiple biometric modalities (fingerprints, iris, signature, and faceprints) and the input of biographical information such as name, date of birth, eye color, and age. Users may write the information to the smart card directly or send it to a remote server over the cloud.
BIOSID Verify features highest reliability identity verification with live 1:1 biometric matching that compares newly captured faceprints, iris, and fingerprints with those secured in the smart card chip. The solution performs AES-encrypted, challenge-response authentication to validate the smart card, gain access to encrypted data from the chip, and then decrypt that data. Biographical data, photo ID, signature, and other digital information are instantly displayed onscreen for visual inspection. The combination of digital authentication, visual inspection, and biometric verification reliably ensures that a subject is who he or she claims to be.
- Enroll and Verify Identity from Any Location with Lightweight, Handheld Mobility
- Deploy in Harsh Environments (Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof, Drop-Resistant)
- Stay Connected Wherever You Go via WiFi, GSM Cellular Services, and Bluetooth
- Capture and Verify Multiple Biometric Modalities: Fingerprints, Iris, Faceprint, Signature
- Verify Identity Reliably via Multi-Factor Authentication with 1:1 Biometric Matching
- Display Digital Cardholder Information for Instant Visual Inspection
- Write Enrollment Data to Smart Card Directly or Send to Remote Location
- Use with Contact or Contactless M.OS.T. Card® Microprocessor Smart Cards
- Leverage Product and Data Interoperability with idblox® Ecosystem Compatibility
- Get Started Today or Receive a Custom Version Built to Your Specific Requirements
- Driver License Validation and Ticketing
- Multi-Application National and Civil IDs
- Patient IDs with Emergency Medical Records
- Healthcare Identity Management
- Enterprise Identity Management
- School Districts Identity Management
- In-the-Field Military Identification
- Benefits and Pensions Programs
- Refugees Identity Management
- Concealed Weapons Permits
- Voter ID Management
- VIP Events Ticket Validation
- Border Control
|Processor||A7, Quad-Core 1.1 GHz or Above|
|Memory||1GB RAM, 8GB FLASH, Ext. TF(Micro SD) Card; 2GB RAM, 16GB FLASH|
|Device Operating System||Android 7.1 and Above|
|Display||8″, TFT 1280*800|
|Smart Card Readers||Contact ISO 7816 and Contactless ISO14443 Type A/B, MIFARE®, ISO18092-Compliant|
|Fingerprint Scanner||ANSI/INCITS 378, ISO/IEC 19794-2, ISO/IEC 19794-4|
|Iris Scanner||2MP Sensor for ISO 19794-6 Image Formats. Iris Scanner may Replace Front or Rear Camera|
|Front Camera||2MP Fixed Focus, 5MP Autofocus (Optional)|
|Rear Camera||8MP Autofocus (Barcode Software Decoding)|
|SIM Slots||2 SIMs, 1 SIM+1 SAM (Optional)|
|Communications||LTE, WCDMA, GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Peripheral Ports||1 Micro USB, 1 DC Charge|
|Audio||Digital Audio Speaker, Microphone|
|Certifications, Ratings||CE-Certified, Ingress Protection IP67-Rating|
|Durability||IP67-Rated Dust-Proof and Waterproof up to 3m. Shockproof and Drop-Resistant from 1.2m on 6 Sides|
|Smart Card Support (Software)||CardLogix M.O.S.T. Card® Microprocessor Smart Cards (Contact or Contactless)|
|Starting Fields (For Capture, Read, Display and Write-to-Card Functions)||Photo (Portrait), Signature, Fingerprints, Iris (Optional Upgrade), First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, ID Number, Unique Cardholder ID, GUID (Optional), Issuing Authority (Agency), Expiration Date, Date of Birth, Sex, Age, Eye Color, and Any Other Fields per your Specific Requirements|
|Biometrics Matching||ANSI-378, ISO-19794 Fingerprints (10), Iris, and Faceprints|
|Custom Software Options||Specialized User Input Fields, Encryption and Authentication Keys, Personalized Layout and Designs, Specific Biometric Modalities, and Additional Features as Needed|
|Custom Smart Card Options||Specialized Card Configurations, Combined Technologies, Card Artwork, Security Graphics, and Programming of Unique Keys and IDs for Use with Solution|
Biometric Smart Cards
CardLogix Biometric Smart Cards leverage SE (Secure Element) chip technology powered by an advanced operating system that store and reliably protect subject biometric templates and images. The smart card performs AES-encrypted, challenge-response authentication to validate any application before allowing access to the files and decrypting the data from within the chip.
Why Smart Cards with Biometrics?
- More Secure. Unlike a centralized cloud-hosted database, the trusted silicon microprocessor chip (Secure Element) is both tamper-proof and hacker-proof. Cardholder biometrics are safely stored and protected by a sophisticated smart card operating system.
- Stronger Authentication. Multi-Factor Authentication (what you have, what you know, and what you are), is surpassed with in-chip biometrics that bind the cardholder to his or her credential. Digital authentication also ensures that all devices are vetted before authorizing communication exchanges.
- Any Location. Live 1:1 biometric matching and identity verification, whereby a live capture is compared against the biometric template in the chip, can occur from any location. Because the biometric data is stored in the smart card chip, the application does not need to connect to the internet or to a local network to verify identity.
- Privacy. By storing the cardholder’s biometric data in his or her own smart card chip, the individual does not need to worry about the information being shared across a large central network, which is significantly more vulnerable to hackers. Advanced safeguards within the chip ensure that sensitive biometric data stays safe and not revealed to unauthorized parties.
About CardLogix Corporation
CardLogix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified smart card manufacturer, software developer, and the premier provider of smart card technology with a comprehensive line of SDKs and tools that enable easy and rapid development of high quality smart cards. Since 1998, CardLogix has supplied millions of cards and card components to over 42 countries around the world. As an expert in smart card and chip technology, card operating systems, card software, development tools, and middleware, CardLogix has continuously been at the forefront of smart card technology.
CardLogix’ mission is to make highly secure, high quality smart card systems more widely available to customers in need. CardLogix strives to make data transactions more secure, personnel and assets more protected, and to turn otherwise complex and expensive smart card systems into simpler, more cost-effective, and easier-to-develop solutions for everyone.
Trust is the primary commodity that CardLogix trades in every day. CardLogix builds and maintains customers’ confidence their products and processes, so that they can trust our cards to reliably protect personnel, sensitive data, and their most valuable assets. Starting with development software that’s flexible and easy to use to uncompromising customer support, CardLogix delivers on the promise of trust that our service inspires and our cards guarantee. Our company culture breeds initiative, commitment, and follow-through. As a global supplier and active industry participant, CardLogix understands the importance of being a responsible global business. With recycling, energy conservation, and fullcompliance, the company meets its goals with the environment in mind.
- Experts in smart card technology with an understanding of what it takes to get a card project from A to Z
- Commitment to ISO, , and industry conformance to ensure performance and interoperability
- Extensive partnerships with companies that offer complementary smart card infrastructure components
- Innovative products and solutions that simplify smart card development
- Cutting edge technology, sophistication and differentiated quality at a fraction of competitors’ costs
- Continuous customer support and involvement with evolving card projects
CardLogix manufactures high security and multi-functional ISO compliant smart cards, powered by CardLogix’ own operating systems. CardLogix offers easy-to-use SDKs for programmers, powerful middleware and APIs, a variety of applications software, and innovative solutions that empower end-users to develop and personalize smart cards without requiring any user-programming. The company partners with key suppliers in software, biometric capture, readers, and printers to deliver complete, leading-edge solutions. CardLogix smart card platforms provide solutions for multiple applications to markets globally, such as national, civil, voter and enterprise identity; physical and logical access cards; stored value; loyalty and rewards programs; e-purse; gaming, healthcare and other solutions that use a combination of multiple applications onto one card.