CardLogix employs a world-class card manufacturing facility located in Irvine, California, USA, for production, prototyping and programming services.
We build custom cards, from design to delivery, including card substrate and wafer handling (performed in class 10K clean room), printing, laser engraving, and lamination. With state-of-the-art chip embedding and other specialized equipment, cards can be built with multiple technologies for hybrid and combination cards. Our facilities, quality systems, experience, and highly-trained staff allow us to provide custom-made cards at competitive prices. With full traceability along the entire value chain, quality is always assured. Certified to ISO 9001:2015, CardLogix constantly monitors key performance indicators across all areas of manufacturing and personalization to ensure that clients always receive the highest of quality and the latest technology available.
Professional Sales Consultancy and Graphic Design Services combine to ensure that your cards are built to your specific requirements, including:
- Card Substrate – Intended life of card, environment, and other factors determine card substrate. CardLogix sales consultants help you select the right substrate for your application
- Card Technology – Experts in smart cards and secure technologies, CardLogix evaluates multiple card technology options for safely storing, transacting, and managing your data. CardLogix state-of-the-art chip embedding equipment and printing machines make it possible to combine multiple technologies onto one card for hybrid/ combo cards, including:
- Contactless RFID/ NFC and Prox technologies
- M.O.S.T., JAVA, MIFARE, and other smart chip card technologies
(contact, contactless, or dual-interface)
- Magnetic stripes
- 1D/2D barcodes
- Primary Printing – The background artwork that every card shares is printed or engraved while the cards are manufactured, usually using a lithographic printing process. CardLogix sales consultants evaluate your company’s artwork to ensure optimal dimensions, colors and specifications unique to card manufacturing. For custom artwork, CardLogix offers professional graphic design services.
- Security Graphics – Guilloche, microtext, holograms, and laser engraving are among the many security graphics options available to prevent fraud. We help you choose the right combination for your application. For unique, custom designs, CardLogix offers professional graphic design services
- Secondary Printing– Also known as variable data printing/ engraving or graphic personalization, this includes images, serial numbers, or text unique to each card and cardholder. CardLogix sales consultants help you determine whether our in-house graphic personalization services or one of our partners’ desktop card printers would be best suited for your needs
- Programming – CardLogix offers an extensive portfolio of in-house smart chip card programming services from simple scripts for I2C non-volatile memory cards to loading Java applets, variable data, and formatting card operating systems
- Fulfillment – Many fulfillment options are available to complete your card project. Ask us about our options today
Contact Us or Call +1 949-380-1312 #112 to speak with a CardLogix sales consultant today
Why CardLogix? We’re Fast. We’re Flexible. We’re Reliable. We’re Experienced.