- Complete Instant Issuance Biometric Smart Card Solution
- Out-Of-The-Box: Enroll, Issue and Verify Cards Immediately
- Multi-Modal Biometrics: Face, Iris, Fingerprints, Signature
- High-Security Contact/Contactless Smart Cards with Biometrics
- Hassle-Free, Pre-Configured, No User Programming Required
- Sophisticated Biometric and Demographic Enrollment Software
- Advanced Smart Card Personalization Software
- 300 DPI Direct To Card (DTC) printing with encoder and Lamination (Optional)
- Card Validation and Biometric Identity Verification Software with AFIS and ABIS verification
- Custom Configurations with In-the-Field Upgrade Options
- idblox® Compliant for Multiple Applications
- BIOSID PRO™ Biometric Tablet Compatible
- CEE Secure Credential Instant printing, encoding and issuance
IDBX™ Instant Biometric ID Card Issuance Portable Solution by CardLogix
Biometric Smart Cards
CardLogix Biometric Smart Cards leverage SE (Secure Element) chip technology powered by an advanced operating system that store and reliably protect subject biometric templates and images. The smart card performs AES-encrypted, challenge-response authentication to validate any application before allowing access to the files and decrypting the data from within the chip.
Why Smart Cards with Biometrics?
- More Secure. Unlike a centralized cloud-hosted database, the trusted silicon microprocessor chip (Secure Element) is both tamper-proof and hacker-proof. Cardholder biometrics are safely stored and protected by a sophisticated smart card operating system.
- Stronger Authentication. Multi-Factor Authentication (what you have, what you know, and what you are), is surpassed with in-chip biometrics that bind the cardholder to his or her credential. Digital authentication also ensures that all devices are vetted before authorizing communication exchanges.
- Any Location. Live 1:1 biometric matching and identity verification, whereby a live capture is compared against the biometric template in the chip, can occur from any location. Because the biometric data is stored in the smart card chip, the application does not need to connect to the internet or to a local network to verify identity.
- Privacy. By storing the cardholder’s biometric data in his or her own smart card chip, the individual does not need to worry about the information being shared across a large central network, which is significantly more vulnerable to hackers. Advanced safeguards within the chip ensure that sensitive biometric data stays safe and not revealed to unauthorized parties.