- 100 x Blank White PVC Atmel Chip Cards
- Atmel AT24C16C Chip
- 16Kb Serial EEPROM
- I²C (2-wire) Serial Interface
- 1 Block of 2k x 8
- In Stock – Available Immediately!
- Custom Card Options Available
Atmel AT24C16C Memory Smart Card 16K Bits (100-Pack)
10 in stock
10 in stock
The Atmel® AT24C16C straight memory chip card is a 16Kb Serial EEPROM utilizing an I2C (2-wire) serial interface. The smart card chip is organized as one block of 2K x 8. The chip is optimized for use in consumer, industrial, and automotive applications where low-cost, low-power, and low-voltage operation are required. The Atmel AT24C16C smart card’s nonvolatile memory storage is reliable and dependable.
The Atmel AT24C16C provides 16,384 bits of Serial Electrically Erasable and Programmable, Read-Only Memory (EEPROM) organized as 2,048 words of 8 bits each.
Program the Atmel AT24C16C Memory Card with CardLogix’ Smart Toolz™ development kit featuring the user-friendly Card Configuration Utility (CCU), Winplex™ API, and CardAppz™ application software, cards and readers.
The AT24C16C Atmel chip card is available in PVC, ABS, PET, Composite, and Polycarbonate ISO 7810, CR-80, SAM/SIM card, and Keychain form factors.
|Dimensions||3.375 × 2.125 × 3.25 in|
- 2K x 8 (16 Kbit)
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C Compatible
- 400 kHz and 1 MHz clock compatibility
- Self-Timed Erase and Write Cycles (5 ms max.)
- Low Power Consumption
- Read current 0.4 mA (Typ), 1 mA (Max)
- Write current 2 mA (Typ), 3 mA (Max)
- Standby current 6 uA (Max)
- Hardware Write-Protect Pin
- More than 1 million erase/write cycles
- Data retention > 100 years
- Extended Temperature Ranges Available (Grade 1, 2, and 3 as defined in AEC-Q100)
- Grade 1 Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C
- Grade 2 Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Grade 3 Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Factory Programming Available
- Available in 8-lead PDIP, 8-lead SOIC, 8-lead TSSOP, 8-pad UDFN, 8-pad XDFN, 5-lead SOT23, and 8-ball VFBGA
Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel® provides the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Atmel Corporation 1600 Technology Drive, San Jose, CA 95110