- Built on Java Card 2.2.2 Platform
- GlobalPlatform 2.1.1
- 80K Byte Memory capacity
- Ideal for Multiple Applications
NXP JCOP J2A080 v2.4.1 Rel 3 Java Card 80K
Out of stock
Security evaluation and certificates
Hardware security certification in accordance with CC EAL5+ is attained. Also, third-party
approval such as EMVCo (VISA, CAST), ZKA and others, depending on the application
requirements, are available.
NXP Semiconductors continues to drive forward third-party security evaluations to provide
its customers with the relevant information and documentation needed to execute subsequent composite evaluations of implemented applications.
In addition to the various intellectual properties regarding attack resistance of the NXP
Semiconductors’ owned SmartMX family, NXP Semiconductors has obtained a patent
license for SPA and DPA countermeasures from Cryptography Research Incorporated
(CRI). This license covers both hardware and software countermeasures. It is important to
customers that countermeasures within the operation system are covered under this
license agreement with CRI. Further details can be obtained on request.
Optional crypto library
NXP Semiconductors offer an optional crypto library for all family types:
– AES encryption and decryption using the AES coprocessor
– DES and triple-DES encryption and decryption using the DES coprocessor
– RSA encryption and decryption, signature generation and verification for straightforward and CRT keys up to 5024 bits
• Financial applications, like Credit/Debit ones, stored value purse, or electronic commerce, among others.
• Transport and ticketing, granting pre-paid access to a transport system like the metro and bus lines of a city.
• Telephony, through the subscriber identification module (SIM) for digital mobile telephones. • Personal identification, for granting access to secured sites or providing identification credentials to participants of an event.
• Electronic passports (E-Passport) and identity cards.
• Secure information storage, like health records (EMR), or health insurance cards. • Loyalty programs, like the ―Frequent Flyer – points awarded by airlines. Points are added and deleted from the card memory in accordance with program rules. The total value of these points may be quite high and they must be protected against improper alteration in the same way that currency value is protected.
|Java Card version||2.2.2|
|Global Platform version||2.1.1|
|Security evaluation and certificates||– Common criteria CC EAL5+
– EMVCo (VISA, CAST)
|Security||– RSA 2048 key generation
– AES 256 encryption and decryption
– SHA1/SHA224/SHA256 hash algorithm
– 3DES (ECB,CBC) encryption and decryption
– ECC up to 320 bit
– Pseudo-Random Number Generator (PRNG)
|Secure Channel Protocol||– SCP01
|EEPROM: 80 KB||Data retention time: 25 years minimum
Endurance: 500000 cycles minimum
|RAM: 6144 B||256 B IRAM + 3.25 KB standard RAM usable for CPU
2560 B FXRAM usable for FameXE
|Support of major Public Key Cryptography (PKC) systems such as RSA, Elgamel,
DSS, Diffie-Hellman, Guillou-Quisquater, Fiat-Shamir and Elliptic Curves
|– 8192 bits maximum key length for RSA with randomly chosen modulus
– 4096 bits maximum key length for calculation within RAM
– 32-bit interface
– Boolean operations for acceleration of standard, symmetric cipher algorithms
|1 MHz to 10 MHz operating external clock frequency range||Internal CPU clock up to 30 MHz with synchronous operation
Internal clocking independent of externally applied frequency
|Communication Protocol||Contact interface supports T=1 and T=0*|
|Default ATR:||3B F9 13 00 00 81 31 FE 45 4A 43 4F 50 32 34 32 52 32 A3|
|Secure Channel Protocol:||02|
|Part Numbers||Model: J2A080
NXP: J2A080GX0/T0AG295 PCM1.1 V2.4.1 Rel 3
|Secure Smart Card Controller||P5CC080|