IRVINE, CA, October 11, 2019 – CardLogix is preparing clients for the official release of NXP’s latest generation Java Card OS, JCOP 4, smart cards with custom applet development and existing applet support.
CardLogix helps software developers create applets with consultation services, sample cards, and documentation. Or if preferred, CardLogix will develop custom applets for the client. They will also program custom or existing applets and scripts to the JCOP 4 smart cards along with other secured project data.
JCOP 4 P71 is the first ID chip on the market with a CC EAL6+ certified JavaCard operating system. Combined with NXP’s CC EAL6+ certified SmartMX® 3 Microcontroller, JCOP 4 is built with highest-security assurance in mind to protect cardholders’ most valuable asset – their identity. JCOP 4 smart cards deliver benchmark transaction performance for EMV payments and other high-speed applications.
“Recognizing the power of JCOP 4, CardLogix has equipped itself to be a major supplier of JCOP 4 smart cards and solutions. We differentiate ourselves from other card vendors with our commitment to quality, custom-built cards, smart card expertise, and dedicated support along the entire life-cycle of client projects,” said Tom Hope, Director of Sales at CardLogix.
CardLogix is an ISO 9001:2015-certified card manufacturer based in the U.S.A. that builds high quality smart cards to specifications, every time. CardLogix builds smart cards from the ground up to meet all card material, technology, artwork, security graphics, personalization, and programming needs.
Key JCOP 4 Benefits
- Trusted Java Card OS platform based on current and future NXP secure ICs with highest certified security level, ensuring
reliable project deployment
- JCOP best-in-class transaction speed – from border control gates to contactless payment terminals, and automatic fare- collection schemes – enabling a differentiated customer experience
- Optimized for high performance OS initialization and personalization for excellent machine utilization and throughout
- Easy implementation with full range of certified applets available for loading to FLASH, improving time-to market, offering highest customization
- Unique platform supports convergence of payment, transport and e-government, increasing flexibility while reducing cost
Learn more about NXP JCOP 4 Java Smart Cards